Connect your notebook computer to a wired network or broadband modem!
The Belkin CardBus Network Card is the superior solution for connecting your notebook or laptop PC to a broadband Internet modem or building a 10/100 Base-T Ethernet network.
The network card is compliant with Ethernet IEEE 802.3 and 802.3u standards.
Easy to install, the card plugs into any available Type II 32-bit CardBus slot and lets you connect your PC to cable or DSL modem, as well as share files and peripherals with computers that are connected to the network.
An added Wake on LAN feature keeps resources available to the network, even when the computers are in sleep mode.
• Compliant with Ethernet IEEE 802.3 and 802.3u standards
• Installs easily into any Type II 32-bit CardBus slot
• Access files and peripherals on computers that have gone into sleep mode with Wake On LAN
• Credit-card size allows you to access the home network while staying mobile
• Single chip set solution provides lowest power consumption
• Lifetime Warranty and Free Technical Support
• Connect your PC to a network or broadband modem
• Share your Internet connection- perfect for multiplayer gaming, accessing streaming audio and video, and other high-end Internet functions
• Exchange data quickly between connected PCs and notebooks, share printers and other peripherals, and communicate via e-mail
• Auto-detection feature offers future scalability of 10Base-T networks into 100Base-T Networks
• Monitor network traffic and troubleshooting with LED indicators
• Plug and Play compatible
• System Requirements
PC-compatible computer with one free Type II 32-bit CardBus slot
Windows 98, 2000, Me, or XP recommended
• Package Includes
One 32-bit CardBus Network Card
One User Guide
These units are brand new and boxed and carry a Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty aswell as a 7 day no quibble money back guarantee with us for your total peace of mind....